Sunday, February 26, 2012
Mark 11:25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
Matthew 6:14-15 For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, (15) but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Luke 17:3-4 Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, (4) and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”
Matthew 18:21-22 Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” (22) Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.
Luke 6:36-37 Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. (37) “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;
Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,I usually pick up something from every sermon but this one really hit home today, and I surely
needed it, which is why I have blogged about it. Forgive (no pun intended!) me if you were totally bored but I do hope you were able to take a little something from it. We must free ourselves and others of debts we have been holding. It is not about how good we are, but about how good our God is! ♥
Found this gem on one of the trees at the park, how cool is that!?
We ended the day back at my parents to visit and eat my mom's famous lasagna, garlic bread and salad. Averi had a blast as she always does at Grammy and Paw Paw's, and was laughing and smiling the whole time. She even got to swing for a bit on the new swing that Grandma and Grandpa bought for the babies when they come over.
And, I'm ending this post with day six of the 30 day challenge. Short and sweet answer.
•Day 06- Favorite super hero and why.
This one was so super easy to me. JESUS is my favorite super hero, and why? Self-explanatory.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
I just realized that I hadn't posted any of Averi's 8 month pictures, so that is what I am going to do first.
As you can see, she is pretty fond of her pup. She had a blast sitting in the grass at the park with Kehilo, which was a win-win-win. She had fun, I got some adorable pictures, and Kehilo got to go to the park! It is so hard to believe that next week my little bitty baby will be 9 months old! A mere 3 months away from her FIRST birthday! Time seems to fly extra fast when you have a child, when you wish for once it would slow down! I have been so beyond blessed to get to stay at home with Averi her first year of life. I absolutely love it!
Okay, onto day four of the challenge.
While I'm sure everyone would love to know a habit that I wish I didn't have, I have to chose the or! Because I am so super stoked for my wedding and honeymoon. I absolutely cannot wait to 1. Marry my best friend! *cue sappy sounds* 2. Celebrate our marriage with our loved ones! and 3. Go somewhere tropical and relaxing!
So, anyone have any good honeymoon destination ideas? All-inclusive is what we are shooting for!
Thursday, February 23, 2012
(Sorry Nina, I don't have a picture of us yet so i just stole this one from your FB!)
(yep, bffs forever! hahaha)
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Our Moreno Movement ♥
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
(fairly recent; from about a month ago)
- I am the middle child of 4; I have an older sister, an older brother, and a younger sister.
- I cannot sleep without socks on, it drives me batty!
- On May 31st 2011, God blessed me with the most amazing moment in my life, giving birth to my angel of a daughter; Averi Elizabeth Moreno.
- My first car was a 1999 Isuzu Trooper; which I now wish I had taken better care of. It would have been perfect for me still, today!
- My sick reality TV obsessions are Dance Moms and Teen Mom & Teen Mom 2.
- Since becoming A SATHM (Stay at home Mommy), I have turned into quite the crafter, and cook!
- I can bark like a seal, and gobble like a turkey! Talent, I know!
- I will be marrying my high school sweetheart on October 19th, 2012.
- I absolutely love being outdoors!
- I have had many, many different hair colors. Now I am just letting my natural color grow out.
- I love to read! Magazines, good books, articles, whatever intrigues me!
- My favorite color is pink. Don't judge!
- I have an obsession with Jardin Corona. Again, don't judge.
- I dearly love animals, i'm a definite softy when it comes to my fur babies.
- I had back surgery at a pretty early age! 21 years old
- I grow each and every day in my walk with Christ! It has been an unforgettable journey, and My God has shown and taught me some valuable lessons!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Before David got ridiculously sick yesterday, we were able to make it out to the Winfield for their open house so that Bonnie, Brad and Allison could see it for the first time. The weather was a mess, but it was so worth it, of course! Everyone absolutely loved it (as I knew they would), and I'm so glad they were able to see it. I snapped a few pictures just to post. They turned out a little blurry but I'll blame it on the weather! ;-)
The Winfield even has a rocking chair for Averi!
Ave and Aunt Alli in the gorgeous Winfield home!
Bonnie and her kids (Layla & Joesph), also in the house!
Isn't it just lovely? I can't imagine a more beautiful place to get married!